A. Thatís Geelong is Website Marketing and Web Design.
B. The client and Thatís Geelong intend to enter into an agreement in respect of display and advertising.
IT IS AGREED as follows:
- The client agrees to engage Thatís Geelong to display advertising material on behalf of the client on the World Wide Web for a period of three months commencing from the day on which the advertising material first appears to the public.
- The client will pay to Thatís Geelong the sum specified on invoice for the placing of advertising material on the Geelong.com.au.
- The client shall pay to Thatís Geelong a deposit representing one half of the agreed sum which shall be payable on the signing hereof. When Thatís Geelong has commenced work on behalf of the client the deposit shall be non-refundable.
- Thatís Geelong will design for the client appropriate advertising material to the clientís specifications at the agreed fee referred to in paragraph 2.
- Upon completion of the design work by Thatís Geelong for the client and submitting same to the client, the client shall then check and verify that the design and details are correct within 5 days of proof† being submitted by Thatís Geelong to the client.†† Unless the client confirms by reply in writing that that the design and detail of the proof need altering and how, the proof will be deemed to be accepted as correct and the client shall then pay to Thatís Geelong the balance outstanding within fourteen (14) days.†
- On payment of the full amount due to Thatís Geelong by the client, Thatís Geelong will display the advertising material on the Geelong.com.au.
- The client agrees that it will be responsible for all material displayed on the site that has been approved by it and Thatís Geelong shall not be responsible for the correctness of any material that has been approved by the client. The client agrees and acknowledges that Thatís Geelong shall be entitled to put any necessary disclaimer on the advertising material that appears on the Geelong.com.au.
- The client acknowledges that Thatís Geelong reserves the right to place a link on the advertising material back to www.geelong.com.au on the advertising page.
- The client hereby acknowledges and authorises Thatís Geelong to reproduce any logo, artwork, word from cards, flyers, brochures or any material in order that it be incorporated into any advertising material on behalf of the client.
- The client agrees and authorises Thatís Geelong to use the advertising material as an example for display purposes for Thatís Geelongís promotional activities.
- The client acknowledges that Thatís Geelong has the right title and interest to all layout and designs created by it and other intellectual property in respect of the advertising material save and except the clientís own intellectual property that is used in the advertising material.
- The client acknowledges that all material supplied to Thatís Geelong for the creation of the advertising material belongs to the client and it is the owner of all material supplied to Thatís Geelong and further Thatís Geelong shall not be responsible for any breach of copyright in the use of material supplied to it by the client.